We are delighted to announce Milk It Academy’s Managing Director Alita Harvey-Rodriguez will be a judge for Internet Retailing’s Top 50 People in E-Commerce 2018!
The report recognises the hard work, innovation and community influence of Australia’s best e-commerce talents and shines a well-deserved spotlight on them and their businesses. A panel of 9 judges will be put to the difficult task of selecting the top 50 from hundreds of nominations.
Joining Alita on the judging panel will be:
Timeline of Events
Nominations – Closed at the end of August
To qualify for the Top 50 People in E-Commerce, candidates must:
- Be an e-commerce professional at an Australian e-commerce business or marketplace
- Demonstrate excellence in the following areas: best practice, knowledge sharing, influencer profile, innovation, leadership and broader impact
Launch Party – 28th of February 2018
The top 50 successful candidates will be invited to the invite-only launch party of the 2018 report. The night, sponsored by Australia Post is a chance for Australia’s brightest E-Commerce professionals to get together and celebrate their past year’s achievements. The top three candidates will be announced on the night and take home copies of the report will be dispersed. For more information on the event click this link!
The 2017 Report
Many of the names listed in this years report were also winners at this year’s Online Retailer Industry Awards, including the likes of Kate Morris (Adore Beauty), Jane Lu (Showpo), Ruslan Kogan (Kogan), Lana Hopkins (Mon Purse) and much more.
The 2017 report outlined 6 stand-out individuals who made a real impression on the judges and are definitely worth checking out if you’re after some inspo!!
- Jane Cay: The founder and director of fashion retailer Birdsnest
- Gary Elphick: Founder and CEO of Disrupt Sports
- Jodie Fox: Co-founder/chief creative officer of Shoes of Prey
- Faye Ilhan: General Manager of Digital Innovation at Woolworths
- Luke Jecks: CEO of Naked Wines International
- Kate Morris: Founder and CEO of Adore Beauty
You can download the full 2017 report here to read all 50 profiles and get a professional insight into the current state of the Australian retail industry.